LoaTree has a strong history of producing creative and engaging events that focus on connecting people, organizations and communities. Events that LoaTree engages in/with must promote healthy, positive lifestyles and must touch on one or more of our three pillars: profiling changemakers, inspiring action or building community.
Events produced by LoaTree include Santa Barbara Earth Day (2 days, 35k people), the Sustainable, Organic, Local (SOL) Food Festival (1 day, 5k people), Santa Barbara Green Drinks (monthly mixers, 75 people) and more.
Whether for educational purposes or building client relations, we create unique and powerful experiences that leave a memorable impression. Our events are professionally executed, with special attention to event logistics such as proper permitting, recycling and waste management, and more. Our events infuse sustainability at every level, with special attention to local food procurement, recycled and/or compostable products, energy efficiency and high quality entertainment.
- Event Management and Production
- Music and Entertainment
- Marketing & Social Media
- Public Relations
- Volunteer Management
- Zero/Low Waste
- Local Food/Drink Procurement
- Revenue Generation and Sponsors
For most events, LoaTree asks to be recognized as a lead sponsor or production partner.
LoaTree will help market and promote your event or community action/engagement utilizing our network and growing brand. Marketing services include:
- Development of event branding
- Development of event marketing collateral
- Outreach via LoaTree social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Inclusion of event in LoaTree email newsletters and website
- Event specific blog authored by LoaTree, posted on LoaTree website and run through LoaTree social media channels
- Traditional media/press outreach
LoaTree has sponsored many events and productions including The Sustainable, Organic, Local (SOL) Food Festival, the Fermentation Festival, Santa Barbara Open Streets, Occupy Beauty, Shop N’ Roll, the Green Coconut Run and many more.
Ask us about sponsorship opportunities for your next event!